Having a great skin care routine is as easy as 123!
- Apply cleanser all over the face and take off with either a cotton wool pad or rinse off with water.
- Pump the toner onto a damp cotton pad, and wipe face. (Doesn’t have to be, but if damp, the toner will go further)
- Apply a small amount of moisturiser to your face with gentle upward strokes.
Voila! You have just completed a facial workout 🙂
But remember…stick to your routine! No matter what skin care products you choose for yourself, your face needs to get used to the frequency of being treated.
Ideally this should be done twice a day, once in the morning before applying make up, and then again at night before you go to bed.
This allows your skin to heal and breath over night.
- Drink plenty of water for amazing skin
- Prevent a build up of bacteria by changing your pillow case regularly
- Sleep well! 7-8 hours is recommended and 9-10 hours for teens
- Prevent puffy eyes with slices of cold cucumber or used cold tea bags
- Never go to bed with make up still on
We always recommend that you test products on a small inconspicuous area. In the rare case of any adverse reaction seek medical advice.
Cleanser (Nourishing Cleanser): Aqua, Glycerin, Olea Europaea, Hammamelis, Virginiana, Cananga Odorata, Citrus Reticulata, Pelargonium Graveolens, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cananga Odorata, Droacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Toner (Rosewater Freshener): Rosa Damask(Rose) floral water, Sodium Benzoate
Moisturiser (Rose & Honey Moisturiser): Rosa Centafolia,Prunus Amygdalus, Cera Alba, Helianthus Annus,Cetearyl Alchol, Mel, Triticum, Prunus Armeniaca, Prunus Amygdalus, Rosa Damascena, Glycerin, Dehydroatic Acid,Benzyl Alcohol.