Calendula, Lavender & Tangerine
This natural gentle, soothing cream is helpful and versatile. It contains calendula for its healing and soothing properties. In ancient medicine it is said to comfort the heart & spirit. Due to its powerful skin healing properties, Calendula is referred to as “The mother of skin” amongst homeopathic herbalists. Lavender is a calming antiseptic, and the tangerine oil is considered anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and is a safe remedy for children, so ideal for you and your baby!
Our favourite product is now available in this larger size!
To purchase the original 60gm jar, click here.
Kay’s tips – From personal experience
- Use on eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and nappy rash
- Use to help combat greasy skin
- Helps with menstrual irregularities
- Massage children’s feet after bathing before bed time. Not only will this encourage bonding, but the cream can aid a peaceful nights sleep
- Apply to tummy to help relive colic, flatulence and nausea in children
- Apply to the older generations tummy to help strengthen the digestive function and liver
- Apply to minor cuts and scrapes
- Apply to bruises
- Can help counteract the age related thinning of skin
Antidepressant, sedative, stimulant, tonic, relieves agitation & irritability, encourages compassion towards self & others, and is uplifting.
- Avoid in early pregnancy
We always recommend that you test products on a small inconspicuous area. In the rare case of any adverse reaction seek medical advice.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alchol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annus, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinsensis, Calendula Officinalis, Mel (honey), Rosa Centafolia, Lavendula Officinalis, Citrus Cinensis, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol