Peppermint, Lavender & Tea tree
Whether your skin is hot, tired, itchy or dry on your temples, tummy or toes, look no further!
This cream combines cooling peppermint, anti-bacterial tea tree and relaxing lavender essential oils in a nourishing easily absorbed Lincolnshire beeswax base. From a cracking headache to sore weary feet, this will help soothe, cool and relieve.
Kay’s Tips – From personal experience
- Apply moon balm to your forehead to help ease headaches.
- Apply it to the back of your neck along with a cold flannel to help ease migraines. (Stimulating the tips of your fingers at the 1st warning sign of migraine can help stem it too, along with drinking a large glass of water)
- Applying as above may help to reduce a fever.
- Rub a liberal amount to your chest when suffering from indigestion.
- IBS sufferers apply to mid and lower tummy 10 minutes before eating, the essential oils will be absorbed and will calm the digestive system ready to receive food better.
- Apply to tummy to help ease carsickness, D&V, and spasms.
- Use as a cooling & calming after sun and for sun burn.
- Use on prickly heat.
- Apply to your feet for a refreshing treat.
- Use on cuts, bites & stings.
- Use on corns & calluses.
- Use on feet as it’s a superb anti-inflammatory & analgesic.
Antidepressant, stimulant, uplifting, promotes mental clarity, alertness & concentration, inspire & deepen intuitive insight, invigorates the mind, body spirit.
- Avoid in early pregnancy due to lavender.
- Avoid in pregnancy due to Peppermint.
- Avoid if breastfeeding
- May irritate sensitive skin.
We always recommend that you test products on a small inconspicuous area. In the rare case of any adverse reaction seek medical advice.
Aqua, Helianthus Annus, Cetearyl Alchol, Glycerin,Cera Alba, Melaleuca Alternifolia Lavandula Officinalis, Mentha Piperata, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol