Ginger, Juniper, Eucalyptus, & Lavender
Whether you have been doing a lot of sport or if you suffer from arthritis, this is the cream for you. This cream can be used to relieve a wide range of ailments such as arthritis, rheumatism, sprains, strains, sciatica and neuralgia. It combines warming ginger, pain relieving & detoxifying juniper, calming eucalyptus and lavender essential oils in an easily absorbed Lincolnshire beeswax base. Massage gently into affected area as needed.
A brilliant aid to warm and uplift, and can be used as preventative health care.
Kay’s Tips – from personal experience
- Use daily between massages to help muscles stay stimulated and enhance the breakdown of acids and toxins
- Use daily to help ease lymphatic congestion
- Helps with cystitis, fluid retention, haemorrhoids & is a natural diuretic
- Helps with blackheads, acne, oily skin, blocked pores, dermatitis, & seborrhoea of the scalp
- Apply to your neck to help sore throats and throat infections
- Apply to tummy when experiencing sluggish digestion
- When suffering with a cold or congestion, apply to feet or chest to breathe easier
- Use on problem cellulite area’s to help eradicate waste
- Good body cream for a hangover
- Expels uric acid from the body so perfect for use in reflexology
- Boosts circulation
- Helps reduce fat storage
- The proteins within the muscle cells need enough water, calcium, magnesium, glucose, sodium and potassium to work sufficiently
Restore positive energy & outlook, relaxes & calms the mind, Antidepressant, eases stress, relieves anxiety, fear & nervous tension, gives empowerment, creating inner fire and strength.
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Do not use on babies
- Do not use if epileptic
- Avoid if suffer with kidney problems
We always recommend that you test products on a small inconspicuous area. In the rare case of any adverse reaction seek medical advice.
Aqua, Helianthus Annus, Cetearyl Alchol,Glycerin,CeraAlba(Beeswax),Lavandula Officinalis, Zingiber Communis, Juniperus Communis, Eucalyptus Globulus, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol